Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Snow, Snow and more Snow

We have so much snow at our house.  I love it!  We woke up Monday morning to several inches of snow on the ground and it continued to snow all day.    My boss was nice enough to let me work from home so I didn't have to spend hours sitting in my car trying to make it to the office.   Brian took the kids outside to play.  They went for rides on their sleds behind the 4 wheeler and made a snow man.   I lost track of how many times Brian cleared out driveway.   He also went out several times to help people get unstuck and out of their driveway.  I am grateful we have 4 wheel drive and grateful I was able to work from home in my comfortable clothes and I'm thankful Brian is such a fun dad!

I told the kids to make funny faces which they are trying to do but you can't tell with those thick mittens



No comments: