Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Afternoon at City Creek

Yesterday I took the day off work and spent time with the kids.   In the morning I went with Rebecca to preschool and helped out there.    Then that afternoon Rebecca, Zach and I rode TRAX to City Creek.  My kids love to ride the train.   It was a perfect day to ride because of all the snow.   We went shopping at the Disney Store and then went to the food court for lunch.  They chose chicken Mcnuggets, chocolate milk and french fries.    They were perfect little lunch dates!    Then we walked around City Creek some more and they loved watching the fish in the creek.  We rode the train back home and called our afternoon together a success.  They behaved so perfectly!  I think we may have to do this once a month. :-)

I should have taken more pictures but here are my cuties eating lunch.

No comments: